Types of Guitar courses available:
- Classical Guitar
- Jazz Guitar
- Electric Guitar
Features of the course:
- For Beginner to Advanced students.
- Exam syllabus, or specialization in genre/style, or both.
- Classic/Modern Rock, English/Chinese Pop, Fingerstyle, Indie, Jazz/Fusion, Blues, Funk, Metal, World music, Alternative genres, Christian music.
- Guitar effects – Distortion, Delay, EQ, Compression, Chorus, etc.
- Rhythm and lead playing.
- Learn to play as a solo musician, or as part of a band/ensemble.
- Performance and stage presence training.
- Improvisation, arrangement, and artist studies.
- Guitar maintenance and adjustment.
- Transcription and play-by-ear training.
- Culture and Theory studies.
- Produce YouTube videos, and recording projects with a Digital Audio Workstation.
Features of the Guitar Ensembles:
- Transforming the students' competence to artistry by providing monthly ensemble performance practice
- Developing ensemble skills
- Mastery of technical skills.
- Instil proper practicing techniques and habits for efficient learning.
- Develop confident and expressive performers.
- Develop musical identity and style.
- Reading and creating sheet music.
- Write your own music.
- Exposure to a range of music.
- Minimum age for individual guitar course: 9 years old